Tuesday, January 26, 2010

There's No Such Thing As A Day Off

As we close out the month of January, we are once again faced with a major snow & ice storm blowing through our neck-of-the-woods later this week. Right now, the boys at the weather bureau are thinking we'll just get snow - some 5-7" and perhaps more. Here we go again, but the good news is no arctic blast behind this storm like the last one that rolled through here.

Spent my two "off" days making a massive batch of BBQ sauces; made the Original Recipe and my personal favorite, Holy Chipotle. I also cleaned the Ole Hickory Pit and put two pork butts on the pit so I'll have plenty of pulled pork for Wednesday.

I apologize for not posting more on this blog, but I have another blog at chaingangbbq.blogspot.com and we're on Facebook as well, so there's a lot to keep up with. Whew!

No comments: